|FOB Price:||US $230 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $230/ Square Meter|
- Model NO.: gy14001
- 1. Fast speed of construction: The construction working cycle is 4-5 days per floor. Its effective for cost saving in human resource and construction management.
- 2. Low using cost: formwork can be re-used over 150-300 times and still keeps high quality to finish forming concrete surface. Also the average cost of using in each time is low.
- 3.Construction more easily, conveniently and effectively: GY aluminum formwork system is a light weight hand held system. The weight of aluminum formwork is around 25KG/m2. The whole assembly process could be finished without any machines assist. The simple system of pins & wedges makes assembly easier. The workers just need a spanner and a hammer to assemble the whole system easily.
- 4. High stability and load bearing capacity : the formwork made of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy plate and aluminum alloy profile. The system formed to a frame structure after assembling, its load bearing capacity reach to 60KN/m2.
- 5. Widely scope of application: GY system is suited for application of walls, beams, floors, windows, columns, etc.
- 6. The concrete surface after dismantling: It would be a very high quality finishing. The concrete surface is flat, smooth. No need heavy backing plaster. Effectively for plaster cost saving.
- 7. No construction waste: Spare parts included pins and wedges should be recycled. Worksite would be a safety, clean and tidy environment.
- 8. Strong versatility: Dimensions of most of the formworks which used in different structural drawings are the same. It means that when you have a new different project, 70%-80% formworks of the last project could be recycled.
- 9. Recovery of high value: After formworks lost a value in usage, the aluminum material could be re-sold to the market with a high price.
- 10. Supporting system more simple: Contrast to traditional formwork systems, aluminum formwork system use less supporting rods, it leave more space for walking or materials transportation.
- 11. Conform to the Low-Carbon Economic requirements: All the materials in the formwork system are recyclable materials. Most countries have been set a rule to prohibit using wooden formworks due to environment protection. Aluminum formwork is the best substitution.